Monday, November 1, 2010

Spotted in Vancouver - More Awesome Cars

Hey everyone, didn't have a chance to write a post yesterday, but will make it up with another one of my "Awesome Cars from Vancouver" posts.

THANKS to everyone who commented on my "schedule" idea on the last post, i'm still considering doing that, but for now i'll keep it relatively unstructured.  You know what i'm going to post, somewhat.  I try and keep it awesome in some way shape or form every time so your not disappointed.

Check out my other blogs in the near future, expect them to be updated within a day or two, I have a tonne of comments to answer back to, so i'll be doing that after this post.  Also some you asked who one of the really hot chicks was in my older post, her name is MELANIE IGLESIAS.  Trust me, you won't regret the search ;)


S P O T T E D   I N   V A N C O U V E R   -   M O R E   
A W E S O M E   C A R S 


Starting off with an SR Dodge Viper, older model but nice.


Corvette ZR1 on SW Marine Drive


A whole lot more pictures if your interested, click to see more!
This picture above was taken at the Plaza of Nations.





More of these SLS popping up nowadays


Does't get much rarer than this in Van.  S7 or S7TT I think


Nicely wrapped Aston by SR


Modified Bentley, pretty nice but doesn't need it IMO


Two more Astons around Wash Bay


Another SV...I think this one was also done by SR

Thanks for reading, this time I posted pretty much all supercars, but i'll mix it up in the next week or so with different cars!

54 comments:

GRRO said...

Im drooling while looking at those cars

Secret Guide to Shaving said...

Sweet post. Lots of nice pictures.

Anonfourtwenty said...

Damn those cars are sexy!

Willow said...

Wait, there were cars in that post? I was to busy staring at the chick lol

Astra said...

such amazing cars! Thank you for sharing!

Cpt Pownzor said...

nice not too many vipers kicking around

Bowz said...

Some really great looking cars. Always looking forward to posts like this.

pjw225 said...

Man, they are some sweets cars kicking about. Im in sydney australia, sometimes see the odd ferarri or bently getting around, but nothing like your pics!

Lizard said...

awesome cars.

Kartoffeln said...

Wow, are those amazing cars really in Vancouver?

Discerning Gentleman said...

I love that Viper

Life Saver said...

wow, those are some nice cars!

Light Weight Baby! said...

I love these pics

Nominator said...

HOLY SHIT AWESOME CARS. and that woman is not too bad either :)

Jimmy Volmer said...

haha, awesome

Nerd Life said...

amazing cars... I hope to have one of them someday

Unknown said...

I'm glad you put Aston Martin <3

Ken said...

Nice cars!

One said...

This post is just one giant cargasm.

BunnySMG said...

That S7 is pretty sweet and has a seriously aggressive look, but the spoiler looks just plain wrong. It's not stock is it? I sure hope not.

Anonymous said...

God I love cars

ArchiePattersons said...

Fuck those cars. They're nice but you could feed thousands for a year with the money they cost. Such a waste for one person's enjoyment.

Monster Madness said...

wow, looks so awesome!

Anonymous said...

really nice girl i like it

Nostalgist said...

omg i want a vette so bad.........

Anonymous said...

i have a boner right now *-*

Ben Dover said...

So hot :D

Phil McKracken said...

Wow, some cool cars there!

nick said...

the viper is so stunning

level85nerd said...

damn nice!

Mayhem said...

That second picture looks like something from the Fast and the Furious :D

Skimbosh said...

How could you not 'need' the Bently?!?

Kimokik said...

<3 dodge viper

Jimmy Volmer said...

I came back to look at the cars again

Bart said...

cool post. check mine thanks

Nerd Life said...

I saved a few more of these pics

Telia Tuli said...

melanie > any car

Hitchcock said...

pretty awesome cars!

RatsRunThisTown said...

The dodge viper is so nice! Anyone wanna buy me one? And regarding your comment on my blog, not it isn't as I've got something else huge in the works lined up

Shadow said...

nice cars !!:D

Unknown said...

Sweet cars...

Mr. Riddler said...

oh I see what you did there. sexy girl to draw in the views and then a quick switcharo to cars. pretty sneeky

Tresni said...

Nice girl...oh and the cars too haha :P

Unknown said...

Dang, those cars are freaking awesome. I supporting you man.

Thomasheen said...

Drool

JP said...

thats a real great viper

RatsRunThisTown said...

Ok dude will do! Might ask for a hand with promotion or what not and perhaps we could include you somehow. Either way, thanks very much for your comments and help. Appreciated

Discerning Gentleman said...

that matte black Lambo is the boss

Light Weight Baby! said...

The McLaren is just too sweet

dzikrk said...

Yeah it's awesome!

Life Saver said...

I would race everyday!

BannedFromAdsense.NET said...

nice cars :O

Izi said...

Amazing pictures, these cars are too sexy

MRanthrope said...

its sad that those cars are worth more than my life. ha