Monday, November 8, 2010

NEWS!

Hey everyone, decided to make a few changes regarded my blogging in the next few weeks.  As you might have already noticed, Google has decided to remove adsense on this blog because I did not comply with the policies regarding mature content being posted on the site.  Even though this was slightly disheartening, I decided to make a shift in my blogging which I think will benefit most of my readers!

I will still update this blog, but will now focus more on my other two blogs, the FINANCIAL one and also the POWER blog.  In addition, I will be starting another awesome blog about....

BLOGGING!!!

Lately i've been studying a lot more about finance/investing/books on power, as well as blogging, so i'll be dedicating writing for a new blog about blogging.  Make sure to keep tuned, there will be lots of useful tips that you can use to improve your blog(s), whether it be for pleasure or profit.

Anyways, good luck, looking forward to reading more blogs soon.

Please support me by checking out my other blogs, the links are above :)

18 comments:

The Drug Connoisseur said...

Sorry man that sucks

blog.imperium said...

Send me your blog link if you make blog about successful bloging, look forward to see it.

Willow said...

I can't believe that Google did that to your account....that really sucks....I'll still keep following you though.

Gurney said...

sucks they shut ya down. gl on the other ones.

Unknown said...

Good, I hope don't stop updating, I've returned to see some of your post.

Skimbosh said...

If I had to pick ONE blog of yours to follow, which would you want it to be? This version of Me 1.0 cannot handle multiple-user subscriptions at this time. :/

Monster Madness said...

Okay man, good luck with your other blogs too!

RatsRunThisTown said...

Awh man the adsense thing sucks :[

I'll go check your other blogs now. And don't want to seem like I'm highjacking your thread but me and 2 other dedicated legit bloggers have just done a podcast including loads of blogging tips :D

You can check it out by visiting my blog and checking out the 'BLOGWAVE' Facebook group on the left hand side

ModerneFusion said...

sucks to hear about the google adsense, but good luck with the new one!

Life Saver said...

Have you read the 48 laws of power?

Overstuffed Wallet said...

I love self development books

Discerning Gentleman said...

it looks like you're on the right track with this

Jimmy Volmer said...

I never thought about it that way

Light Weight Baby! said...

wow, good to know

Nerd Life said...

that's pretty interesting

The Informant said...

I'll support your other blogs man.

Zombie Kei said...

o.O
Most of the comments above don't make any sense to me. But wow, what mature content? I didn't even notice anything... Maybe I'm just that desensitized. Already subscribed to your other blogs, yo, keep posting. :3

Aaron said...

Good luck on your other blogs!