Saturday, November 6, 2010

Greasiest Sandwich Ever Made....


Hey everyone, finally get a chance to update my blogs!  Have been extremely busy this weekend with my new job and a few other projects alongside the numerous tests that have been bombarding me like the terrible weather that has struck Vancouver as of late.

Anyways this was just something I decided to post since I recently tried the doubledown sandwich, but then thought that this one was 1000000000x better (or worse)

GOING to do a tonne of blog reading either later tonight or early tomorrow, this blog is still being scrutinized by google but I hope they see that my blog (although less awesome...) has adhered to their mature content policies. ANYWAYS if you want something really interesting to watch, MAKE sure to check my principles of power blog, i'm posting a series of videos that are quite awesome to say the least.

37 comments:

Willow said...

Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen....I want one! lol

ArchiePattersons said...

Imagine the belly-ache and heart-strains you'd get afterwards! Would be so worth it though. I really miss bacon, as I'm a veggo now, but this is the kind of sandwich that'd convert me...

GRRO said...

its making me hungry

Kartoffeln said...

My vessels are exploding just watching it.

Anonymous said...

That almost gave me a heart attack. It would probably be okay to eat if you eat a bit every day.

Come At Me Bro said...

I should make one now!

Come At Me Bro said...

I should make one now!

vogelhut said...

I just had a heart attack.

ilikeicecream said...

made me hungry >_<

anon1337 said...

Jeez, that was insane. That would kill me, so much fat.

Hitchcock said...

Remarkably delicious and gross at the same time!

fishntyme said...

i'm hungry

Monster Madness said...

Looks greasy but nice :P

Mez said...

wat

Archivist X0042 said...

oh man that looks disgustingly good

Unknown said...

hahaha, a masterpiece, but that video gave a good idea, I'll be right back!

joanna.elherro said...

sounds amazing.

Kichuwa said...

I feel bad that that made me hungry, even if it did sound gross.

Splash87 said...

Great now I am hungry! lol

I will admit I would love to try that sandwich, it looks so unhealthy it must taste good!

Drackar said...

That is just...wrong.

MTL beer said...

Looks epic good

Anonfourtwenty said...

That looks way to tasty!

Gurney said...

oh wow looks heart stopping good!

SC2 Strats said...

I feel like all that syrup would just make it a sloppy wet mess.

Valerbees said...

I'm kinda grossed out by it, honestly

Tsipise said...

I am attracted an disgusted in the same time. Must be true love.

One.Pissed.Off.Guy said...

fucking delicious

Nostalgist said...

doesn't look healthy^^ :P

Kartoffeln said...

My defibrillator... now!

gnjili shepard said...

grease time. gimmi one

RoodNverse said...

i would love to eat that whole thing...

T.dot said...

i'd puke

Unknown said...

Heart-exploding delicious...

Sugar said...

interesting..I want a new post..:)

Innovations said...

omggg make me one!

scorpion taco said...

that looks soooo good...

stoneycase said...

uh, i definitely am not eating that...too much grease even for me.