Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hottest Female Video Game Characters (RPG EDITION)

Hey everyone, going to write an original post today on my personal picks for hottest video game characters ever created.  Thanks again for all the insightful comments on my last few posts, i'm still replying and checking out everyone's blogs, it's been a bit slower lately because of school, but i'll keep on trying to keep things awesome and interesting.

I've had an idea lately, and would like to make it come to fruition.  How does one make a successful viral video?  I am surrounded by talent and I myself would love to create one, something AWESOME and might be able to transcend further.  If i COULD do this at the same time as launching a website, that would make it that much more fun and exciting.



So before I begin, do YOU have any great ideas you might want to share?  I'll try a lot of things, just not anything too stupid like burning my house down while dressed in a Pikachu costume while singing the Canadian national anthem...

Anyways i'll begin my list.  I was somewhat of an RPG junkie growing up, so my choices are going to reflected below, but I haven't seen anything else like this on the internet, so enjoy some OC!







H O T T E S T   F E M A L E   V I D E O   G A M E   C H A R A C T E R S   (R P G' S)



#10 - Shion Uzuki : Xeonosaga


Shion was the main character in the Xeonsaga series, and a very nice, serene type of character.  She gets the #10 spot because shes kind of a cute "nerdy" type girl whose got a lot of spirit and sense of whats good and whats bad.

In the beginning of the series she started off looking quite nerdy, but as the series progressed... (Like most RPG girls...) Her image began to change and she lost her glasses, started dressing more  sexually provocatively, which gets a thumbs up in my book!


Click "Read more" below to see more!




#9 - Princess Garnet : Final Fantasy IX




If you've ever played Final Fantasy IX, you will also have a special place in your heart for Princess Garnet.  Probably one of the most likable female characters in all of the series, Garnet can also pull off a short hairstyle and kick ass at the same time.

If you've never played these old school final fantasy games and have a PSP, get an emulator and try them out, really good and better than the RPG's they come out with today.







#8 - Kid : Chrono Cross




My favourite RPG of all time, a close second with Chrono Trigger.  Kid was a great character, spunky, funny, and a good fighter to boot.  If you have never played this game before, make sure to try it because it is really damn good.

On the right is a girl cosplaying as Kid, she did a pretty good job in my opinion, I actually knew someone in high school that looked pretty similar to her...






#7 - Rinoa Heartilly : Final Fantasy VIII


Rinoa was probably not the most likable characters in the Final Fantasy series, but she is pretty damn good looking.  Even though shes a bit impatient, immature, and irrational at times, overall she still ranks as one of the hottest RPG characters ever. 


Again, if you haven't played this game either, it sure is a hell of a lot better than any Final Fantasy's that have come out after 12, and if you have a PSP its a fun way to kill time if your not really doing anything.












#6 - Aya Brea : Parasite Eve


I never really played this game, but I have heard pretty good things about it.  I remember back in the good old days when there was still Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine, I used to read it at the supermarket and look for the good new RPG's that were coming out.

This game caught my interest because it looked pretty damn cool.  A shooting game mixed together with an RPG?  Unfortunately when I did get the game I sat on the disk and it broke, so I never got a chance to play it.

Im guessing by now you have noticed that I am a bit biased towards choosing characters from Square... But honestly, they are the ones who have created the best female RPG characters, and there is pretty much no other contest around so far.  Each character actually has a decent unique personality, unique traits, and overall likability!







#5 - Lulu : Final Fantasy X


The hottest black mage ever produced from an RPG, Lulu has a fiery temperament and can actually create fire with her bare hands.  She's a bit scary and intimidating, but i'm sure some guys like being bossed around like that, and she looks like she would do a pretty damn good job.


#4 - Yuna : Final Fantasy X/X2


The summoner in Final Fantasy X who was blessed with beauty but cursed with the terrible fate of all summoners.  Yuna is a really awesome character who also changes rapidly after the release of the sequel.  At first, she is really goody-goody, but as soon as "Sin" disappears, she decides to go all wild and start wearing the skimpy clothing.  Not that i'm complaining or anything....

This was probably the peak of the Final Fantasy series, the last truly good game produced, and sadly, its already been over eight years.  Well, we can always hope that they'll make something decent in the near future.








#3 - Silmeria : Valkyrie Profile Lennith


Silmeria is another really unique and awesome character from Valkyrie Profile Lennith.  She has a kind of crazy viking look to her, a tribute to the Norse gods and also makes the game more interesting and unique. She ranks so high because I really think the Valkyrie helmets look really cool, plus in the game she is really damn hot and awesome.



#2 - Rikku : Final Fantasy X/X2


If you played Final Fantasy X and did not get a boner while watching Rikku take off her clothes in front of Tidus, you are an obvious flaming homosexual.  Rikku is seriously one of the hottest RPG characters ever made, since shes so energetic, funny, happy, and spunky in a good way.

Rikku also becomes more slutty in the sequel, which was regarded by many fans as "the right move to make."  If you have never played this game before, make sure to check it out, it really is that awesome.




Visit http://darknessynemesis.webcindario.com




#1 - Tifa : Final Fantasy VII


Phew finally at the end, took a lot longer to write this post than I originally anticipated.  For all of you that actually read right till the very end, hope you enjoyed this, and heres the finale.

Tifa ranks #1 on the list because of her sheer epic-ness.  She is awesome to the core, a crazy hand-to-hand fighter with huge watermelons and also a kind heart and never-back-down attitude.

The movie rendition of Tifa was also pretty damn sweet, and a week after the movie came out, half the Asian people around the world had her as a new wallpaper.

I'll spend a few extra minutes posting some really good pictures, and then I really have to go finish my other work, class again today in a few hours....

I'm looking forward to do some more blog reading tonight, hope you enjoyed this post!




 

42 comments:

killerkun said...

what about yuffie from FFVII??? she was reaaaaally hot imo

gamefreak3335 said...

tifa is hot!!

Splash87 said...

Aww yea Rikku, that's some fine Jailbait ass right there. I liked FFX but I cant stand X-2.

Drackar said...

Tooo many FF characters.

RJ said...

good list - Yuna probably tops my list

ModerneFusion said...

COOKING MAMA ALL THE WAY!! How can you say no to her exuberant smile? 8D What a milf LOL

If anyone's interested in music, come check out my blog:
www.modernefusion.blogspot.com

Working hard at it and give me a shout and I'll come check yours out too :)

Big L said...

play final fantasy much?

Crunky said...

ok thats just... that just not right...

Sebastian said...

What what whaaaaat? No Misty? I'm disappointed.

Arkanyn said...

this is a pretty good list!

Secret Guide to Shaving said...

Mildy creepy...Could you give me some tips for my blog?

nhblogger said...

Great list! Smokin' hot video game babes for sure!

-NH

Pope Smurf said...

I love Rinoa!!

Potato-Head said...

Very nice list, Yuna tops it for me though

-ITW- said...

didn't play final fantasy much at all, but out of the ones you posted rikku looks the best imo.


SAMUS ARAN IS WAY HOTTER THO OMFG

Skimbosh said...

Aya Brea is often over-looked. Good to see her in this list.

About your viral video question:
1) It's hard to just make them happen unless your idea is out of this world or you have money or resources to get it moving.
They tend to just happen.
2) Not being a douche, but if someone had a really good idea, wouldn't they keep it to themselves?

Victor M. said...

Wow where is the Bayonetta eh? XD I agree with most of the list even though it's mostly...if not all except for one of Square Enix games.

http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

nice cover

J.Name said...

you realize they are just pixels , right? lol

anontcotrol said...

good list :)

Home Alone Stoned said...

tifa ftw

Willow said...

mmm LuLu Yuna and Rikku.....

Naj said...

haha! FF girls is a given.

BunnySMG said...

The list definitely needs some fighting game chicks. Sure Tifa and Rikku are hot, but what about Hitomi and Kasumi from DOA or Dizzy and Jam from guilty Gear?

Joshua said...

Tifa all the way :):)))

JillDine said...

youre missing alot of characters man. make it 100 next time

JDF said...

Excellent list brah

Life Through Fog said...

Very informative post, thanks for sharing. See you again.

FiresideBoomer said...

Got argree with all of these
Lulu mainly, all I could do was look at her tits when she was onscreen

Tip Junkies said...

Rinoa I choose you!

Seb said...

a bit too much JRPGness :p

richie said...

There's a college humor article on that. basically, you need:
-Babies
-Cats
-sexy women
-accidents/fails
-horsepower
-stupidity

any combination of the above will do

Anonymous said...

Rikku ftw, loved ffx. Supported!

varmsaus.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that is very funni loold :)

Unknown said...

I vote Aeris, and yes, that is her true name, i don't care what anyone says.

Per S said...

Wow, this is true: When I began reading this post, I thought my reply would be "Why isn't Tifa #1?" boy was I surprised. This post rules and is 100% correct, you rule.

mast3rcloak said...

great list... couldn't agree more on all the ff ones. my biggest childhood crushes <3

troykan said...

almost only ff characters :)

Unknown said...

nobody can say that Tifa doesn't deliver the 1st place!

BLUERAD said...

Thanks again for the great comments

@Rorschach thanks for the input, your probably right, i'll try to think of something....

Going to spend some time replying and reading your blogs after I write a quick post on my principles of power blog.

The King of Crap said...

You need to add christi from tekken.

Miles Prower said...

lol tifa god ff7 was a great game for its time