Saturday, September 18, 2010

Whats Awesome? Learning how to make more money and save it as well

I'm sure a lot of bloggers are looking for ways to turn their hard work into some cold hard cash.

Unfortunately many of us have terrible spending habits, and no matter how much we make, we end up spending all of it, wasting it, or gambling it all away.

I'm really glad that I already have over 100 followers! And now I am going to also focus on adding more content on my old financial blog that will help you learn how to start investing your money and growing it.






I will add a lot more content as well as focusing on this blog, and I hope you can all learn something interesting that you can apply to your everyday life and in turn save more and grow your wealth accordingly.

No one says it is easy but with hard work and proper application anything can be possible



Please leave any comments or questions and I will be sure to answer, your support is greatly appreciated, keep checking out my blogs and I will keep adding awesome content and also tips to keep more money in your pocket.

23 comments:

ShredGuitar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
problem.question said...

being frugal comes naturally for me

BLUERAD said...

haha thats good... It pains me to see people continuously living below their means, and working so hard just to live paycheque to paycheque. Good on you sir, may your future endeavors prosper and your life be long lived

Shane said...

I'll definitely check that out tonight, sounds right up my alley

sfw babes said...

awesome! ill check it out

- Enfermo - said...

u got ur self 1 more follower! will be looking forward for more content :)

SamDaMan said...

Lol, its always best to invest ;)

ShredGuitar said...

Checkin it out

Skunkfunk said...

That's great, thanks bro

GKBLOG said...

Blogger needs more blogs like this, Thank you poster.
Supporting, hope you do too

Radacash said...

I do love the moo-lah.

niceonice said...

i cant wait to hear more from you

joker said...

intersting stuff.

Sweeeeeetas said...

Useful info thanks!

Alucard said...

thanks for the tips with money <3

Alucard said...

hey just updated my blog agen :) wanted to check yours out and tell you to come look at mine <3

Mc Uncool said...

is this legal to show pictures dollars on the internet :P ?

Uwastudent said...

Thanks for the tips bro ill put be sure to use them.

Nick said...

sweet! thanks!

Michele said...

Nice post!

Showing my supp

branco said...

does this mean spending 40 on booze this weekend was not frugal

BLUERAD said...

not really 40$ on booze... where im from thats like 750ml of 40% stuff

branco said...

cool dude , i try to save a little but i usually end up spending more than id like to on the weekends .. thanks for the financial advice