Thursday, September 16, 2010

TSL.Cool vs 관신 (EPIC) ZvP part 1 Starcraft 2




Starcraft 2 is an epic game. Beta testing it was incredibly fun and soon I will be picking up the game so that I can rise up in the ladders and improve my skills.

This is a game which shows the 1337ness of Korean players and how awesome games can become through the creativity of players.

Personally I LOVE Protoss and cannot play any other class... But I will probably try and play as Terran afterwards. Zerg is just too hard for me right now, and i know I would just get harsh pwned in the beginning if I try



The graphics and storyline are simply amazing and the replay value... Well I guess if your into it, forever and ever. I doubt anyones complaining that they haven't mentioned Starcraft 3 yet, since the second one is already so awesome and ten years later people will still be competing like it just came out on the first day.


Arguably the most awesome unit in Starcraft 2 is the Ultralisk I mean look at this picture... That marine looks like an ant compared to that hulking huge, mammoth lurking above it. Seriously, if you haven't played Starcraft 2 yet, watch some replays on youtube and join in on the fun!

10 comments:

Superhero Bobblehead said...

DAMN IT!! The 10,000th blog about Star Craft 2.

It's not your fault, I know, but not playing that game makes it so hard to come up with good comments 12 times a day.

BLUERAD said...

Lol its not always about SC2, its just a part of everyday awesomeness =D

- Enfermo - said...

i need to try this game

Chet said...

I'm loving this game too

Saryn said...

Really wish I had the opportunity to try this. Guess I'll have to wait for release.

Superhero Bobblehead said...

Well, I'm okay with that. I'm sorry for yelling.

GiantsMania said...

never played I should though!

SiriusUnrelated said...

Oh man, I love concept art. This is amazing.

Blitz said...

Man, wish I could have tested.

Talon said...

odd of marine winning, 0%. look on his face when he finds out you knowingly sent him to this dead, priceless