Thursday, September 16, 2010

SNSD!!

SNSD is awesome. Also knowns as Girls' Generation (소녀시대; 少女時代) it is a nine-member South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2007, and they're going strong even today!

The Group consists of : Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon,Sooyoung, Seohyun, Taeyeon (leader), Jessica, and Sunny. They are often referred to as SoShi (소시), or SNSD (mainly outside Korea), the first of which is an abbreviation and the second an acronym of the group's Korean name So Nyeo Shi Dae (or So Nyuh Shi Dae).


They've also made reality shows.....


And they continue to make music videos with hot outfits, whats not to like?

21 comments:

problem.question said...

awesome korean girls

starbrother said...

I went through a morning musume phase in my early teens, that gave me my fill of tooth rottingly sweet music for a lifetime.

Steve said...

hot damn they are sexy

Running Bees said...

you'll gimme a heart attack foool

check me out

Skunkfunk said...

nice... keepin it alive

Eddie Rod said...

They are the cutest girls ever!!! :D:D

Jackson said...

They're pretty hot for Korean girls :P

La GaGa said...

Loving them and gaga!

What are you doing here. said...

they are all good looking!

Nanjo said...

The only thing I think I've heard by these girls is Gee, and that got stuck in my head for so long I think it might have been permanent. Yep, there it is again. XD

BKRandy said...

hot asians. me like :)

hotfluffypankake said...

That hair is so silky and soft, I can almost SMELL the shampoo!

- Enfermo - said...

i agree with BK... very hot! lol

BigLoser said...

Is this BABY BABY girls?

Basement Assassin said...

never been into asians, but nice nevertheless.

pat washington said...

me likee

AxlorToTheMaxlor said...

I think the general consensus is more hot asians.

BLUERAD said...

ALRIGHT I will definitely post more hot asians in upcoming posts

Dr. Steve said...

azns... oh man.

Drackar said...

Absolutely nothing.

xypex said...

Damn sexy and I'm not crazy into Asian girls

I will check back again soon